Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sadfest

Today is like the saddest day ever! (okay I know I'm the drama queen and that'a little exag). We found out this morning that my colleague who applied for a promotion did not get it. Another applicant from a different department got the job. The sad thing is my colleague was not backed up by her boss and that she will teach the new one the ins and outs of the work. What logic is that? They should have taken her instead because she's already doing some of the work anyways.

And then this afternoon, as in just now, I learned that my HS classmate had a cardiac arrest this morning and is in critical condition. OMG! Cardiac arrest at the age of 26! Oh my!

I'm just so depressed with all these bad news =<

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...