Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Study Schedule

After reading one chapter from Bowers last night I decided to make a study schedule, much like what I usually do before the start of exam season. For the weekly sched here's what I came up with:

Monday - study concepts
Tuesday - memorize formula
Wednesday - study concepts
Thursday - memorize formula
Friday - rest
Saturday - study concepts
Sunday - answer exercises

After almost four years of studying for actuarial exams I know that I can't study everyday. My brain can't take that. And after two takes of Course 3, which is now Exam M, I know I have to study really early so that I can start with sample exams way before the Nov. 7 exam. So I plan to finish my first reading of the study materials this August. I don't want to make plans for September yet, as from my previous experiences study schedules are like promises..they are meant to be broken wehehehehe. Maling analogy pa ata!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...