Friday, September 01, 2006

...ber

It's the start of the 'ber months. Start of the Christmas season. 'Tis the season to be jolly falalalalalalala.

Wala lang akong ma-post. I miss my blog. Kaya lang I don't have much time here at work. Ayan ngayon lang nakasingit dahil Friday. Siguro naman I can slack off a bit coz it's Friday. TGIF! Gimik later! I'll have dinner with Grace and Joel (ewan ko lang kung sama si Gary). Bibigay na ni HRH (as in His Royal Highness) ang pasalubong nya sa amin galing Hong Kong. :) Sa Sunday naman our family will be going to San Jose. It's Tatang's birthday! Another family gathering...mother side naman.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...