Friday, December 01, 2006

EJ bored

Got these questions from EJ:

1. If you're to spend one whole day not being yourself, what/who would you be? A fire-eating acrobat who gets shot out of a canon thrice a day in a traveling circus or someone in a fuzzy lion's costume giving out free balloons at the zoo? fuzzy lion's costume giving out free balloons at the zoo

2. Blood-covered chocolate or wasp wings coated raisins? blood-covered chocolate only because I don't like raisins harhar

3. Being burned at the stake or drowned in a lake? drowned in a lake as long as they'll get my body as soon as I die so that I won't look horrible on my casket at least I won't have 3rd degree burns

4. Tattoo in your butt cheek or on your forehead? in my butt cheek, I actually want to get a tattoo at my lower back just above my butt cheek =p

5. Dracula or Frankenstein. dracula, he's a count!

6. Wear a shirt which has 2 different patters sewn together or 2 different colored shoes of the same style? 2 different colored shoes of the same style

7. Shark or piranha infested waters? shark infested waters hoping that they won't bite me as long as I stay still. di ba sabi nila they won't bite as long as you stay still - or was that for snakes only?

8. Power to fly or to be invisble and can walk through walls? to be invisible and can walk through walls, I can ride the plane for free if they don't see me

9. You're stuck in an island with one bad guy, who it'll be? The Joker or The Riddler? the riddler, I think he's more interesting to talk to

10. Dig a field for oil or follow the rainbow's end for gold? dig a field for oil and have a lifetime's supply of gasoline for our car

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...