Friday, December 08, 2006

Sunday at Sunken

I've been sick again :( But before I had this nasty cough and colds again, I was able to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon with Joema at UP. The day before that we were both craving for fishballs. I told him I will only eat fishballs at UP. I think the fishballs there are clean. Go figure! The next day when I woke up I had a text message from him telling me we could meet up and eat fishballs. His schedule for the next day is not until 5pm so we can spend the rest of the afternoon together. So I told him again I will only eat fishballs at UP. :) I met up with him at Gateway where we had lunch at Jumpo Japs. I've missed their kamameshi rice. After eating we went around the mall for a while. We were supposed to buy a dress for me for a wedding we'll be attending. But when I tried on the dress, it was too sexy for me. What a shame I don't have big boobs boohoo! Anyways, after going around for an hour we proceeded to UP. Kamalas-malas naman pagsakay namin ng Katips, it started to rain. I thought we will never realize our dream...of eating fishballs :P Good thing the rain stopped a few minutes after we arrived at SC. Diretso na kami sa tabi ng UP chapel to eat fishballs, squidballs and kwek-kwek. Happy na kami don. Sayang wala kaming nakitang nagtitinda ng lumpiang prito.

With our bellies full of street food, we went to Sunken to spend the rest of the afternoon watching Koreans watch soccer.



Well, he watched and I took pictures of us.





I took lots of pictures but he gamely posed.









No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...