Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Baby One More Time

Went out last Friday even if I just came back from my sick leave here at work. Good thing my fever's gone but up until now I'm still coughing. It must be the weather. Anyways, I had Christmas dinner/birthday celebration of Mands and Janice with the rest of "gang". I suggested Nanbantei for dinner and they all loved the food. I love, love this resto and I love, love Japanese food even if I can't remember the names of the dishes. But I know the most common ones like tempura, sashimi, maki.



Jose treated us, well them, to dessert... Banana Peanut ice cream. I didn't eat because of my cough. During dinner, Janice gave us their wedding invitations. Sayang I didn't take a picture of it but it's so cute. It's sort of a post card where they have a collage of their pictures together. At the back where you're supposed to write a message is the wordings of their invite. Everything in the invite has a significance to the couple. Like the 25 centavo coin cutout that they have to seal the envelope. Janice told us that Al gave him one to serve as a good luck charm for her while taking exams. So sweet! And these couple has been to so many places already including Europe that's why their pictures(in the invite) are so nice to look at. Funny thing about these two is that the guy is the one who's more involved with the wedding. Janice is more excited planning for their honeymoon. I thought all brides are control freaks on their weddings hehe.

After dinner, we went to Red Box but since they will have available room at 12midnight we went out for coffee and dessert at Max Brenner. There we waited for Mands to arrive and of course we ordered desserts.



They were deliriously delicious haha.



I ate some too because as Penny puts 'worth it magkasakit ulit!'. :P When Mands finally arrived we started the gift giving. I gave the girls necklaces while the boys I gave them coin purses. Mands, Jose and Steve don't want to open their gifts. Nauto nila si Allan to open his that's how they knew it was a coin purse. The girls already knew theirs because I've put the necklaces in see-through gift bags. Me naman I got key holder from Mands who went to Hong Kong last week and flash drive from Charline (see my earrings).



It was already 12 by the time we finished at Max Brenner so we went straight to Red Box. I was only able to take a few pictures at Red Box because the battery of my digicam already gave up on me. My bad I didn't recharge it the night before.



Now this was my attempt to take a picture with me in it. That's my hair beside Penny.



Our final song for the night Britney Spears' Baby One More Time. Let's do this again folks..many more times.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...