Friday, June 15, 2007

SilenceD

Finally I will get a copy of Silence!!! Kung saan-saan pa ko naghahanap sa isang kapatid sa pananampalataya lang pala ko makakakuha ng kopya! I was so frustrated watching an episode last night on QTV so I texted Mai, another wifey of zz. Turned out she already watched it and has a copy. Whooppeee!!! I'll meet her later to get the copy and we'll have dinner. Hopefully, EJ will come too.
Zaizai, don't think I forgot your birthday last Saturday. I just didn't have internet access then. Well, I have but I'm too lazy, as usual, to turn on the PC at home. Happy 26th! We're getting older hahaha. Somehow I wish my open letters to you will reach you. Mental telepathy na lang with matching translation from English/Filipino to Mandarin. Wo ai ni!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...