Friday, July 13, 2007

One Night with Angel

Hindi ako makatulog kagabi kaya imbes na pilitin kong matulog nanood na lang ako ng TV. I chanced upon the show: One Night with Angel on Channel 9. It's produced by Ideal Minds. At first I thought, it was just one of those low-budgeted reality tv shows (I only knew it was produced by Ideal Minds during the end credits). I don't know what IT is that made me watch the show maybe it's the "bida" played by Rem and his friend Shan or the concept of the show. Anyhow, while watching it I found out that Rem has 30 days to go and accomplish his goal which is to date the actress Angel Locsin. Although I was only able to catch it last night I caught up with what's been happening. Rem already met Angel in SOP and he already told her he wanted to go out with her. Last night's episode showed was day 24 when Rem prepared a pasta dish with tuna and pesto, which they dubbed Pasta a La Darna (gets?). I loved Shan when he was telling on the story on how they came up with the name. This was in preparation for his date with Angel. He wanted to prepare everything for her for his envisioned candle-lit dinner. On the next day, day 25, he was on his way to work when his friend called him up and told him that Angel agreed to go out with him. Because of his excitement, he did not go to work (he's supposed to report for his first day at work at Sen. Mar Roxas' office - big time di ba?). I was thinking swerte ko naman first time ko nanood tamang tama pang makakadate na nya si Angel. It turned out his friend was duping him. It was a different "Angel". I found it interesting that he had to explain to the girl why there were cameras around (mukhang di talaga scipted). And I was enlightened too with his explanation hehe (then I knew it was a documentary and what the show was really about). Buti na lang he was gentleman and honest enough to tell her everything and still continue on with the date. I liked Angel's question to him: of all the guys na may crush kay Angel Locsin, why would she choose him. Onga naman bakit sya? Pano na si Marvin Agustin di ba nalilink sila? haha Pero bad trip talaga yung ginawa nung friend nya sa kanya ha. Dumating pa sa resto na tatawa-tawa na parang wala lang. Super na-bad trip tuloy si Rem. Pati yung director at si Shan nawindang ever!

For the preview on the next episode Shan was talking to Rem and asking him why he's quitting after everything. Hmmm...I'm intrigued.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...