Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Europa

My friend Reyna is in Sweden right now. She was sent there by their company for a project. She said they will be visiting Rome, Barcelona and Paris while they are there. I’m so envious of her. I so want to go to Europe, even more so than going to the United States. My other friend, Janice, has been to Europe twice! I’ve been asking her so many questions about Europe as if I’ll be going there soon hahahaha. Anyways, apparently one easy way to travel around Europe is if you’re studying there. Janice has friends who are studying in either Amsterdam or Brussels. Her husband studied in Brussels for two years.

I’ve been searching the internet and found these sites:

The World According to Marlon - I actually ended up in his site because I saw his article in Click the City.

Nuffic, Universiteit van Amsterdam - I googled ‘graduate+studies+mathematics+europe’ and somehow ended up there.

Dutched Pinay on Expatriotism - I don’t remember the key words I googled, maybe ‘living+in+netherlands’, but I found her site.

My avatar in YM looks like this nowadays. Visualizing myself in Venice!

I should make a list of things I want to do before I’m 40. Not before I’m 30 coz that will be less than 3 years from now. I don’t think I’ll be able to save up for all the places I want to see. But it’s free to dream, right? So maybe I will do that before I'm 30 list. I'll think about it.

1 comment:

karen said...

thanks!

how was the kobe thing?

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...