Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shoe Me

I’ve been debating with myself if I should buy walking shoes for our nearing trip to HK this October. A friend told me that the most comfortable shoes to wear while traveling is rubber shoes. And I did wore mine the last time I went to HK. But I don’t want to wear them for fashyown reasons hahaha. Ang arte kasi! Well, actually I figured I can only wear jeans with these shoes and I don’t want to wear any of my jeans because they’re all tight. Argh! This really is enough reason for me to believe that I really gained weight. And I think this is the first time I experienced my pants getting tight on my thigh area. It’s usually just the waist area but now my waist is okay but my thighs can’t “breath” so I end up so uncomfortable after a day wearing jeans. I’ve been searching the net for comfortable walking shoes and I found this site. She listed the most comfortable shoes for traveling. Although most of the shoes are rubbershoes types, these two caught my eye:

Mary Jane (Scala Shoes)

Merrell Plaza Bandeau shoes.
I like the Scala shoes although they are more expensive, based on online stores, but I think I’m leaning on getting the Merrell ones since Merrell is available here in Manila. I just have to check if this type of shoes is available here and if my wallet will permit it. =P Or I can just buy a new pair of jeans but that I don't want to do that because then that's one less reason to diet and exercise haha ang babaw!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...