Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Accept

I was trying to list the things I'm thankful for. My number one is: I'm living NOW. I guess that's the first time I said thank you for being alive other than on my birthdays. I'm just thankful for this moment. For the realization that I have to bow down to a Higher Being. I'm melancholic but at the same time feel very at peace with myself. I guess that's what you feel after acceptance.

Basta it just hit me. I can plan and plan and plan but it still won't matter. Now, I truly believe that it will happen in God's perfect time. I've learned to accept that. And I'm also thankful I did not learn it the hard way.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...