Sunday, March 23, 2008

Big C

Those of you reading this blog or if you just happened to pass by...please, please, please say a short prayer for my cousin, Ate Floriza. She's diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer. We don't have the details yet as my Tita Zeny was crying incosolably when my mother talked to her. When we went to the province this Holy Week, my lolo and lola told my mom that the cancer actually started in her liver. Tito Efren, Tita Zeny's husband, died a few years ago of liver cancer. It's just devastating news for my tita. Ate Floriza has a 5 (or 6) year old daughter, Faye. So aside from the well-being of my cousin, we're all praying for my tita and their family and of course Faye. Please help us pray for them.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...