Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Putangina Honey

Joema's been bugging me to watch the videos of Russell Peters on Youtube. I finally gave in last night. This guy is hilarious!!! From what I've watched already, he makes fun of Asians mostly. He's parents are Indians but he's born in Canada. Watch these clips where he makes fun of us Pinoys.

I knew you guys are Filipinos right away coz you keep staring at the microphone like there’s gonna be karaoke after the show. I hope this Bumbay will hurry us up with the show please coz I wanna get up there and say “Putangina Honey”



Jun! Come here and show Tito Ray your song


No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...