Monday, August 11, 2008

Nice Morning

This morning our boss gave each one of us this shirt.


Here's the back:


Although I don't think I'll be able to use it because it's Extra Large. I'll probably just give it to Joema though it won't fit him too haha.




And then our friends, Jo and David, dropped by the office to give me this. It's not really for me but for Joema. We didn't get the chance to chat because they had some errands to do. They're going back to Singapore this afternoon.

Joema and I initially planned to go to Singapore this September to watch the F1 Grand Prix BUT because of the wedding we won't be able to go. We're hoping to see the F1 race track in Sepang, Malaysia instead when we go there for our honeymoon.

4 comments:

Anna said...

oy cris!!! kami rin!!! if hindi bar ni Pao and if di ako buntis, we were planning to watch the night race rin in Singapore dapat this year!!!!!! (but as it is, sept 28 the race - last day ng bar ni pao! shucks!)

*crush ko si lewis hamilton eh, hehehe

cris said...

oh, i have to learn these things about F1 dahil Joema's a super fan. i don't even know who lewis hamilton is. will google him.

Pin Thoughts said...

hi! when will the F1 race in Sepang, Malysia be? :-)

cris said...

hi pin! the 2008 f1 race in malaysia was last march. the next one will be on april 2009. we're hoping lang na we can take a look at the circuit hehe kahit walang race.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...