Friday, August 08, 2008

First Fitting

Last Saturday was my first fitting for my wedding dress. I’m having second thoughts if I should post my picture here wearing the lining. I went to Dream Bride with my family but only my mother saw me wearing it, well of course also Ms. Linda and Lennie of Dream Bride. My mother was telling me not to take a picture coz she was worried I might show it to Joema. I told her no I won’t show it to him. This was because she was asking Ms. Linda if brides really fit the wedding dresses nowadays (panahon pa ni kopong-kopong nagpakasal nanay ko) because during her time it was a big no-no or else the wedding will not push through. Ms. Linda told her it was okay for the bride to fit the dress but not to be seen by the groom while she’s wearing it. I love how the shape of the dress turned out to be. Ms. Linda was happy I didn’t have a big tummy. She said the fit is better without the bulges haha and then she told me to bring shoes the next time. So now I’m on the look out for my wedding shoes.

About the photo, well maybe I’ll post it next time. Maybe I’ll blog about the before and after look of my wedding dress. Abangan!

6 comments:

Anna said...

wag yung before! malas daw!!! yung after na lang!!!!

karen said...

iwannasee!

cris said...

@ anna, malas ipakita yung before?? sa kahit kanino bawal ipakita?

@ karen, ok i'll email you if anna says it's alright ahahaha. masyadong mapamahiin.

Anonymous said...

hmmm. hindi ako sure exactly if bawal for other people to see. pero baka mas may impact on the day itself if surprise siya! na tipong everyone sees it day itself na imbes na work in progress. although that's just my opinion ha! hindi ako sure talaga if the pamahiin goes na tipong EVERYONE bawal makita your dress until the big day itself

cris said...

"pero baka mas may impact on the day itself if surprise siya! na tipong everyone sees it day itself na imbes na work in progress."

- that's what i was thinking nga. though i have one bridesmaid who saw the sketch dahil kasma ko sya when i went with tria. my other friend, to whom i'm sending the pic, won't be able to come to the wedding naman kaya ok na rin siguro. :)

Anna said...

okay lang pag bridesmaid privy don sa picture!!! post mo agad ha after kasal, teehee! excited na rin ako makita hahahaha

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...