Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I'm Doing Right Now

Consolidating my list of prenup pics to be included in our guestbook with Joema's list. We've had the CD for a few months now but haven't finalized our list yet. It's all Joema's fault really. Our game plan was I write my list then he writes his then we compare them and include in the final list the photos that both of us included in our list. So after only a week of the CD with me, I gave it to Joema. He said he looked at it within days of receiving it, and had written down his favorites. But lo and behold he lost the piece of paper where he wrote it. He wasn't able to look at the pictures again after that until last week when I gave him a deadline for his list - finish or not yet finish pass your paper! LOL I'm having a hard time because I have more than 100 photos on my list and he has around 60 on his (we had to submit around 40-60 photos for the guestbook) but only around 25 photos are both on our lists. So frustrating! And it's so hard to choose if there are tons of great photos to choose from. But this is a good probleam really. So I'll stop whining and continue with what I'm doing.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...