Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm His Girl

He was on stage with his guitar.

Then he started singing but the voice is not his – it’s Ruffa Gutierrez’ voice singing!

After the song, he came down to the audience to get his mom adn they both went up the stage. (this is so Piolo!)

Then we started dating. Girls we’re envious of me.

We’re at home doing laundry, while his mom’s in the living room watching – she’s actually watching us with spite in her eyes thinking “She got lucky!”

Then we started fooling around and started kissing. Aaahhh.. If I close my eyes can still feel it haha!

Then I woke up!

I dreamt of him…





Abbie, di ko alam kung bakit….hindi ko naman sya ganon ka-type. Di nga ko kinikilig pag nakikita ko sya sa TV ahahaha! Baka pagalitan ako ni Bebe.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

SIL!!! ano beh, meron ka na nga JOEMA!!!

ang sarap naman na panaginip nito! hahaha

cris said...

SIL, hindi nga ko makapaniwalang napanaginipan ko sya e haha!

Anonymous said...

Twin! Lagot ka kay Juvie Marie. HAHAHA!

Haynakoh. Nagshoot sila sa office ng indie film, di man lang nya ko nasilayan. TIBAY!

cris said...

buti pa ko nahalikan ko na sya hahaha...in my dreams! (literally and figuratively speaking) LOL

Anonymous said...

Lagot ka susumbong kita. May pa dream dream ka pa dyan.

cris said...

Anon, kanino mo ko isusumbong? Bebe ikaw ba yan?

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...