Friday, November 28, 2008

Chopsuey

I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. Had a fever and wasn't able to go to work this week. Been back for not even a week and I've been on leave again. Haaay... I just realized for three consecutive weeks, I haven't been going to the office 5 times a week. Last week, I went back starting Thursday, and then this week I was on sick leave Wednesday, and then next week Monday is a holiday. Hurrah!

Yesterday, I was going around the mall with a friend when I saw a Christmas countdown...28 days to go! Oh gosh! We haven't even started shopping for gifts yet. We haven't decorated at home. We have Christmas decors but haven't got the time to put them up. Maybe tomorrow, if I'm feeling better.

An officemate told me that I might be getting sick because I'm cleaning now, that is, I might be allergic to dust. Oh yes you read that right...I don't clean my room, our house..any thing when I was single. We have househelp to do that. But now I have to do it or else we'll be living like filthy pigs. Oooh I have plenty of "newlywed" stories to tell ya!

I'm waiting for the hubby to text me so I can go and meet him. We're buying some appliances tonight. We're buying them one by one.

****
He texted me already..Bye bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha,ngayon dapat matutunan mo na maglinis..ako, naman I can't cook! :p goodluck de-lata lang papakain ko sa kanya hehe... 6 days to go for me and may fever and flu ako waaa kakainis!!

cris said...

haha kala mo ba marunong akong magluto? hindi din! wahahaha! puro prito-prito lang..ayayayay!

cris said...

btw, i hope you get better soon! maulan pa naman ngayon..

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...