Monday, December 08, 2008

One Month

I can’t believe it’s been a month since the day we said our “I Do’s”. Yes it’s been 30 days since our wedding and I haven’t finished blogging about it. Yikes! I don’t think I’ll be able to blog about it in one go because of work (year-end is hectic!) and Christmas is just around the corner (we haven’t started shopping for gifts yet! Sooo bad!). We haven’t received our CD from our wedding photographer yet. They’ve been busy with work also – can’t blame them because December is the busiest season for wedding suppliers.

I only realized that it’s our “monthsary” when I got here at the office and changed my date stamper to the correct date. So it was a delightful coincidence that Joema prepared my baon for today. It's the first of, I hope, many more baon preparations to come hehe.

I fried the fish last night but he was the one who cooked the rice, cut the tomatoes and put them in their containers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaw...how sweet naman..... :p

-yza

cris said...

hehe :-) sweet talaga asawa ko

Anna said...

Teehee!!! Di ba?? Hectic like the dickens all these life changing moments!!! Di masingit ang blogging!!! And parehas tayo - puro fried ulam and chopped veggies lagi ang luto sa bahay, hahahaha

cris said...

buti nga ikaw may chopped veggies pa..ako ang chopped veggies lang sa luto ko onion and garlic haha! pero i tried cooking adobo! sana i can make a blogpost about it. will have to find time.

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet! as in! Sad to say, I don't think my DH will ever do the same for me. :-(

cris said...

thanks pinch! i'm proud to say my husband prepares my baon if he's awake before i go to work hehe.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...