Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To My Brother


Happy happy birthday!

**************


When Joema and I were on our way home from Bulacan last weekend, he asked me if I feel homesick at times. I told him honestly that I really don't feel homesick even though there are times I am left alone at home because of the schedule of his work. But then I told him that whenever I see pictures of my family, I miss them so much especially my brother (although that's hard for me to admit hehe). So when I first got the CD of our wedding pics and started browsing on the photos, it was the first time since our wedding that I truly missed my family.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...