Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Celebrating with Friends

Last weekend was sort of extension of my birthday celebration.

On Friday, I got to meet up with My, Joel and Gary. It was Joel's birthday too so we had a double celebration although it was his treat that night. Thanks for the dinner and coffee, Joel! As usual the night didn't pass without much "panlalait" from all of us haha. The last time I saw these guys (Joel and Gary) was before Grace went back to the States after our wedding while My I last saw on our wedding.




And then the night after, it was my turn to host a dinner at home for my girls minus Reyna who celebrated her birthday the night before, which I wasn't able to attend. Quits na kami haha. She wasn't feeling well that Saturday that's why she wasn't able to come. Tsk, tsk hang-over at puyat not a good combo. We ordered in Chinese food which Joema wanted to pass off as my cooking - Honey, next time let's take the food out of the styro containers first before we trick them into believing it was I who cooked. *wink wink* We watched A Very Special Love after dinner. We've all watched it already except for the boys so it was some kind of torture for them haha. After that Bedtime Stories was up next.



See you soon peeps!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...