Monday, February 02, 2009

My Birthday

It was my first birthday as a wife. :) I had to go to the office in the morning because we had a meeting but I was off to celebrate after that. Heard mass at SM Megamall during lunch and then met up with Joema afterwards. We ordered food from the nearby Chinese resto - pansit (for long life), crispy pata (for cholesterol which might lead to a short life hehe) and beef with ampalaya (wala lang).

Syempre I'm wearing red kahit hindi naman kami Intsik hehe

Since my birthday was on a weekday, we extended it up to last Saturday. We didn't throw any parties but Joema and I had our first "toma session" as husband and wife hehe.

Yeah..I was a bit tipsy =P Cheers to more toma sessions!


We didn't realize we were drinking that much because soon after we were both tipsy already. We mixed Absolut Kurant with Sprite. It's yummy! Maybe that's why we didn't realize we drank a bit too much.

The next day we had a hearty breakfast of pancakes and sausage. Haaay..this is the life!


I am so blessed to have everything that I need at this moment of my life. I'm just praying that He will continue to shower us with blessings and for us to be happy and contented with what we already have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday cris :) more blessings!!

cris said...

thanks liz!

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday, cris!!! (favorite rin namin ni pao yan, mag-inuman na kaming 2 lang at home - ang sarap noh???) more happiness to you and joema!!!

cris said...

thanks, anna! oo ang sarap mag-inuman sa bahay tapos kaming dalawa lang haha!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...