Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughts on AI's Top 36

Have you seen last night's American Idol? Here are some of the things I thought about while watching the episode.

First off, why are there 36 contestants and not the usual 24? There seemed to be so many contestants now and not even all of them deserve to be there. Like that guy Von Smith ..I think he just shouts out and do not really have a good voice. And then after him they showed the sing-off between Cody Sheldon and Alex Wagner-Trugman. I think both guys deserve to be on the top 36 than Von. And then when Jamar was eliminated after they've shown Danny Gokey was in for the final 36, I thought it wasn't fair. If they had a spot for Von they could have just given it to Jamar Rogers instead. He had more personality and you can already see what kind of a recording artist he will be. I was shouting in front of the TV when they were showing this. Joema had to And what about those people who made it but forgot their lyrics during Hollywood wee? Like Stephen Fowler and Joanna Pacitti!!?!? I remembered Simon saying at the start of the week that when you forget your lyrics you're gone. But no they gave these people second chances although I read this morning that Joanna was removed from the final 36. What about Tatiana del Toro? She's kind of a loopy girl hahaha. I noticed when Cody and Alex came to the holding room, everyone was just shocked to know the results because it was the first sing-off and no one was really showing happy they are for Alex because Cody was still there, but Tatiana was clapping and saying "woohoo". I don't know if she's insensitive or just really doesn't get what's happening around her. She did it again when Jamar came back to the holding room telling everybody he didn't make it through. Everyone was shocked but again Tatiana was clapping. Oh my! And is she really talented? If she is then I'm not getting it. It's either she's really talented and my being annoyed with her is getting to me or she's not really talented and the judges just put her through to be the "life of the show" or something like that.
I don't really have favorites yet but we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay naku, retarded yung Tatiana haha I really hate her!! Dapat si Jamar na lang grr.

cris said...

kauri nya nick mitchell aka norman gentle LOL

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...