Thursday, March 05, 2009

This Young House

I've been frequenting Apartment Therapy nowadays. Got the itch to house hunt but we can't buy a house yet. We're perfectly happy with our loft-type condo but we can't possibley stay there when we have kids. So, I surf the world wide web for inspiration. Anyway, Apartment Therapy is giving away this award "The Homies 2008". I haven't really had the time to browse on all the nominees' websites. But the header of one nominee caught my attention - This Young House.


The owner of the site is a young couple who did some major renovations on their purchased home. I so love the way they decorated their home. And I am now dreaming of having our very own sun room. They blog about everything regarding home decor and even give design advice to their readers. I love their posts with the before-and-after pics. They also have a separate post about their wedding which was a big DIY project. They feature other weddings as well.


Oh, I'm so excited to have our own little home where our future kids can play and where Joema and I can hang out and grow old.


This is not a paid advertisement by the way. I just love love their site.

4 comments:

Dins said...

hay naku, sis. ako rin, bago pa kami ikasal, i have been obsessing on having our own house. medyo mahirap ang criteria namin kasi we like living in qc, specifically within Trinoma/SM North area. fixation ito. walang bumababa ng 3M ang presyo..hayyy

cris said...

korek! ang hirap makahanap ng bahay na mura sa magandang location!

Anonymous said...

cris, once again, thank you for the link!!! hihihi ako rin magpapantasya about owning a home!

cris said...

you're welcome. i'm sure the link will be a lot of help once you move to your new place. :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...