Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gift for My Man

My husband's birthday passed and I haven't given him any material gifts. I know, my bad! Good thing he's a simple man with simple wants. He only requested that I cook him the barbeque ribs we bought from the supermarket last week. And then we bought cake for him which he finished all by himself although not in one sitting (I ate just a slice or two). Now I'm thinking if I should get him a present even if it's kind of late. It will definitely surprise him since he's not expecting a belated gift. Perfume or cologne perhaps? Someone I know is selling discounted cologne for men (I'm such a cheapskate) so maybe I should get one for him. Although we're both not perfume or even cologne users, since we both tend to sneeze a lot. Plus I love his natural scent haha. I should think of other things I can give him. Do you have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anna said...

if he uses an mp3 player - buy him kick ass new headphones! skull candy or sennheiser! yung muffin earphones!

cris said...

hindi eh hehehe. but that's a great idea for our other male friends/relatives. san makakabili nyan?

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...