Friday, June 19, 2009

Just A Thought

During these times of recession and financial crisis, it got me thinking on how we could earn extra money. If I had money, I would probably invest in real property. Especially now that a lot condominiums are sprouting all over the metro. I would buy several units and have them rented out. My main market would be the yuppies especially in Makati and Ortigas areas or even newly wedded couples like ourselves. I wonder if I have to undergo some classes or seminars on Real Property Management or just hire someone who is in the know to manage our properties. Wow that sounds so good...OUR PROPERTIES! Universe, give it to momma!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...