Friday, July 24, 2009

I Got Promoted!

I'm so psyched! Finally finally! I texted my parents and then my mom texted back.

Congratulations! Galing mo talaga anak! Remember ako ang tutor mo nung maliit ka pa!

I don't know if I would cry or laugh because of it. It seemed like I was a small girl again back in grade school memorizing the different prefixes. I had a hard time differentiating them. I don't know what to put un-, re-, dis-, de-, ok I know I'm really stupid but English is my waterloo..hello BS Math nga e!) We had a quiz on it and I failed as in super bagsak. So my mother had me answered the whole test again..and we didn't stop until I got all the items correctly. As in if in the first try I got 10 answers wrong, I'll have to do everything all over again. Gumana ang pagkakabisote ko..pag iniba-iba na nya yung pagkakasunod-sunod ng questions mali-mali na naman sagot ko ahahahaha! But really, thanks to my mom I had good study habits and practiced them until college even until I started taking actuarial exams. I don't cram and I really study even on weekends. Sa bahay nung bata kami bawal ang TV pag weekdays and then pag may quarterly exams dapat weekend before the exams nag-aaral na kami!

Thanks Ma for everything! I'm here because of you!

*Okay, this post was supposed to be about the promotion but heck got carried away because of that text. Anyhoo, I'm just so so happy about this!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sis!!

cris said...

thanks sis! :)

Anonymous said...

oooh congrats!!! :) - yza

cris said...

salamat po! :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...