Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ukay Manila Store

I love blog-hopping! I get to read new blogs and find new discoveries. I was blog-hopping when I chanced upon Ukay Manila Store. First, saw the link of Laura's personal blog from Anna's, then from there I went to Laura's Ukay Manila blog and then finally dropped by her store. I don't know why but I was instantly excited about shopping in her store. Maybe because I know that the pieces there are one of a kind and that she really picks the item herself from the different ukay-ukay around the metro. I actually love shopping at ukay-ukay although I think you really have to spend some time there to find pieces that are really nice. I've bought a few of my clothes there. But it's my first time to shop for a dress online. I think I shopped once for an accessory on multiply but I don't like buying there because most sellers only accept G-cash or bank deposits for payments. Unlike in Ukay Manila where I get to pay my purchase via Paypal. It was quick and easy. After I registered and logged in, I checked out the dress I wanted and then I received email confirmations for it. I had to wait for Laura to come back from her vacation so the payment was done only the 21st but after I made the payment, Laura instantly emailed me that the dress was going to be shipped that same afternoon. And then yesterday when I got home, I finally have it! The fit was perfect! I can't wait to wear it. I'm usually the t-shirt+jeans-kind-of-gal or (blouse+slacks if going to the office) but I'm trying to change that by adding some dresses into my wardrobe. Well, you can't blame me…I don't wanna be stuck wearing dresses while walking along EDSA and going up and down the MRT stations. But slowly but surely, I am trying to incorporate dresses in my daily wardrobe, so this purchase is a step closer to that.

This is the dress I bought.





Will check Ukay Manila now if she has uploaded new arrivals!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...