Monday, July 13, 2009

Thoughts on The German

The hubby and I were both very happy with the weekend race's results! We both didn't expect that either Vettel or massa will end up in the podium. The two didn't have a very good qualifying and during the first few laps of the race, both weren't doing very well. Thanks to the 3-pit-strategy of the Brawn boys, Vettel and Massa were able to bag 2nd and 3rd place respectively. I was smiling the whole time watching the post-race press conference. I love it that Vettel was happy for Webber but at the same time I feel that he's starting to think of Mark as threat to his quest for championship points. He was very honest to say that of course he wished that he was the one who won. I hope they have a clean and healthy competition and not really go against each other during the next few races. It would have been perfect if Vettel won (he's German), I'm sure the fans would have loved it that their national anthem was played. As for Massa, he sure did miss being there. Hihi and I was so right, he did sounded like Fez.

'Til the next race! Will Hamilton be able to finally get a podium finish? Will Force India finally get a championship point?

2 comments:

Anna said...

criiiis sobrang dami mo nang alam sa F1! can't follow! can't understand the lingo na hahahaha

cris said...

haha oo nagiging addict na ko. naiinip na ko mag-intay in between races. pero i must say dami ko pa ring dapat matutunan...i always have questions while watching buti na lang si hubby maraming alam.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...