Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Now and Then

I wish I don't have work today. I would have come with my parents to go to Mrs. Aquino's funeral. Here at the office, we're listening to the livestreaming of ABS-CBN news.

I remember I was 6 years old when the People Power Revolution happened. Our family went there too. Though I don't remember much about what really happened and why it's all been happening but I remember all the people in the streets. I remember while walking along EDSA after the rally, there were a lot of broken shoes, sandals along the road. That was the most vivid memory I had of EDSA hahaha.

What about you? Where were you then and where are you now?

4 comments:

Frances said...

Awww...It's okay, there's not much happening with the funeral yet. But oh the hundreds and thousands of people is a sight to behold!

Hey, thanks for your comment. I feel better na =)

cris said...

Hey, thanks for the funeral update :)

Yey glad to hear my little comment made you feel better. It's true though I love reading your blog.

Anna said...

Whaaat, may trabaho kayo during the holiday? Oy, 200% holiday pay dapat yan ha!!!

cris said...

naku i wish!! hehe

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...