Monday, August 10, 2009

Still on Cory (and sige na nga..Jamby)

My mom was able to take a photo of Mrs. Aquino's casket and the Fantastic four when they passed by them outside Manila Cathedral. It turned out they went to Manila Cathedral but wen home afterwards. Buti na lang because they wouldn't have endured waiting for Cory for so many hours in Paranaque.





The photo was taken from my mom's camera phone. Uy, look what that man (I'm assuming he's a HE) has on his wrist. A closer look shall we?


If you haven't heard, Jamby Madrigal gave out yellow bracelets with her face on it. Although that bracelet on the man doesn't have Jamby's face tied on it, maybe he yanked it out haha.


Kapal ng face! Galangin mo naman yung patay!

Source of Jamby's bracelet here.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...