Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Set of Clues

Dear Anna,

It seems that the last photo I posted is not unique to the place we visited because you still did not get it right *teehee* Here's another clue. This is their FIFA World Cup Stadium. When we were there, a group was rehearsing for the 6th Asia Song Festival. *hint hint*



xoxo,
Cris

PS Can you tell that this is my way of postponing my travel posts? hehe I don't have all our pictures with me now so that will have to wait until next week.

PPS I'm glad you liked my little "Dear-xoxo" post. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Korea?!

- Twin

cris said...

correct twin!

Anonymous said...

Sabi na, FIFA World Cup Stadium plus ASF ;)

-Twin

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...