Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Just Had to Let This Out

I officially hate you. I thought we were going along well. But it wasn't meant to be. Maybe deep down inside you like me because why would you say such things about my husband? You don't even know him. You are not even as half as good looking as him. You are not good looking. Aside from that I even thought you were gay when we first met. I don't know what your wife saw in you. Basta! I hate you for saying those things. Who are you to judge our marriage!!?!?!?!?! And working in a call center doesn't mean being promiscous. Plus I don't believe you when you said you were promiscuous. Maybe you paid those girls. Yuck! I wanted to wrangle your neck when you said those things. Binabalaan mo pa ko ha! Kapal ng mukha mo! My husband isn't like that.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...