Thursday, September 03, 2009

Buying a Car

The hubby and I are commuters. We don't have our own car. We're actually thinking of buying a car since it's not really a luxury to have a car anymore but a necessity, I believe. It's hard to stand in the rain to wait for a jeep or a bus, it's hard to ride the MRT especially during rush hour. The hubby wants us to buy a car before we start planning on having a baby. He doesn’t want me commuting while I'm pregnant. We are saving up to buy one, even looking at used cars if we can't afford to buy a brand new one. The problem is we both don't know anything about cars, well except for Formula 1 cars. So it might be a problem if we settle to buy a used car. It would be nice if we personally know the previous owner of that car. At least we'll know if the car is well maintained or if they use it for city driving only. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best of luck on the search! =) - yza

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...