Thursday, November 26, 2009

Anyeong Haseyo

Sometimes, I get depressed here at work having just transferred to a new department. What with all the new people I have to deal with, all the new things I have to learn, sometimes I feel stupid that I don't know anything. But I guess I have to give myself some time to learn the ropes, as they say. One of the things that make me smile when I'm here at my desk is when I hear the Korean national in front of me speaking on the phone. He usually uses the speakerphone so I hear the person on the other line, who is almost all the time a female which I'm guessing is his wife. It's as if I'm watching a Koreanovela and I imagine that when I look up from my computer and look at his room, I will see subtitles right in front of me ahahahah.

Which reminds me, I need to finish my Seoul posts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I also wish to work in Seoul. And I also have Korean friends that made me more interested to visit the country. I know it's really hard to adjust in a new working place and dealing with new people is more pressuring. But I think you're still having fun without realizing it, I'm referring with your Koreanovela live series everyday. That sounds interesting and fun, you're looking forward what will happen next. I had fun reading your post! Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ6HH6rcMUc

cris said...

hi sassygee! nope, i don't work in korea. i'm based here in manila but i have a korean officemate, and i've recently went on a trip to korea.

thanks for dropping by! visit again!

Anna said...

hay naku parehas tayo cris, i've been getting depressed hits because of work (mostly because of the hours!) lahat ata ng new jobs may learning curve, so you hang in there!!!

cris said...

thanks mucho, anna!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...