Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 Things that Make Me Happy

Anna tagged me months ago for this but I wasn't able to do it immediately. Work's been hell (with both me and the hubby) these past couple of days, so I was always on the lookout for things to make life easier. Just the right time to make this list.


Click image to enlarge


1. strangers who greet you good morning - nothing beats a sincere "good morning" from total strangers, especially when I feel that I've woken up from the wrong side of the bed. It makes me smile when I come into the office and security guards or janitors greet me a "good morning, ma'am."

2. cartoons - I love Family Guy and American Dad!

3. comedy series - The Big Bang Theory is now my fave and I watch it every Tuesday on Jack TV. Or I just pop an old Friends DVD in the player and it still makes me laugh.

4. ice cream - other people don't feel like eating when they're depressed, I'm the total opposite. I binge eat when I'm depressed. Caramel sundae from Mcdo and gelato from Amici are the top two on my list.

5. SALE - I just love those red big signs, even if I won't buy anything from the store, I still go inside hahaha!

6. bed and pillows - don't you just love to curl up in bed and just sleep in when you're feeling lousy?

7. dogs - I can't help but smile when I see a dog, they're so cute! Gosh I miss our chowchow, Mini !

8. blogs - my day, or atleast on days when I'm infront of my PC, won't be complete without going through my list of blog. Must be the chismosa in me, that's why I check other people's blogs for their updates hahaha!

9. wedding photos - not just our wedding photos, even wedding photos of other people. So much love captured in that single object.

10. travel - I love everything about it. It gives me a certain high, that I only experience when I travel - from researching on the place, booking the flights and hotels, packing our things, checking in at the airport, to getting lost in the city where we're at.

So with that, we're ending this week with something that will make us happy. We are going on a trip and we're staying here.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...