Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fashion Confession

I have a confession to make, I usually borrow dresses from friends for me to wear when I attend weddings. I don't have a lot of formal dresses, well I don't have a lot dresses period, so I usually just borrow when I need to. I don't want to spend so much on clothes I'll only use once. So anyway, this coming May and June I will be attending 3 weddings and since I know I've gained a few pounds here and there, this early I've already asked a friend if I can borrow dresses from her. That way I can fit them and see how many pounds I need to lose by May. I was so depressed after trying on her clothes because only 1 fit me and I look fat in it. The other dresses were too tight! I can barely zip the dress up, I've asked the help of my husband to help me zip up but our efforts are fruitless. And then another dress I was able to fit into but when it was time to remove it I can barely get out of it. I was almost in tears after my husband helped me get out of the dress. Imagine that, when I really used to borrow dresses from her and they fit me perfectly. This is one of the dresses I borrowed from a friend and I wore to Penny and Pao's wedding.




Now I'm trying to watch what I eat and lessen my food intake. I don't think I can go back to the gym and work out. I don't have the time and the determination to go back. Although I would have love to go and try boxing again, if only to punch somebody else to let out my frustrations each and every day at work haha! I envy those Hollywood stars and other mega-rich people who can afford Beverly hills cosmetic surgery or Los Angeles tummy tuck, some even opt for beverly hills breast augmentation. There are a lot of plastic surgeons in Hollywood but Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery is one of the best, if not the best. They have fully trained medical doctors and they always put the needs of the clients first. So if you're from that part of the world and want to look better and feel better, you might want to schedule a consultation with them. If I had the money and that's my last resort, I probably would hehe.



*I'm sorry to have posted such a vain blogpost on Holy Week hehehe.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...