Sunday, August 22, 2010

Preggy Me @ 13 weeks

This is finally the week when I can't fit into my pants. I'm 13 weeks along in this photo, wearing an empire cut top, denim jacket and black pants.



Bought this belly band from Havin' a Baby (costs below P1000), which you put over the waistband of your pants so that it can keep it from popping even with the open button and zipper. See...




My heightened sense of smell is at its highest. It's so sensitive. The other day, my husband was making a sandwich with cold cuts, I was so angry at him because I didn't like the smell! And I was really angry! I was telling him he's food is already spoiled hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nakakaenjoy basahin ung mommyhood posts mo :) Take care! -Yza

cris said...

Thanks, Yza! :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...