Monday, October 04, 2010

I Wanna Go Out

Since I haven't been out for the longest time, I was itching to go out with friends. Good thing some friends were celebrating their daughter's birthday, although it was kind of late when we thought of asking if the venue was on a second floor of a well known fastfood chain. And phooey it was! So we decided not to go - but met up with them for dinner and poker. After all it was Mek's birthday too!

Our idea of fun - poker!

I'm now obviously pregnant, even when seated I look preggers.



Group pic with Bambini*.

Although we went home relatively early that night, was sleepy already and our ride home needs to go already - thanks again for the ride, Ja! - we got all their money bwahahaha! Ja, Joema and I were the big winners only after playing for few hours!

*I was 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant when these photos were taken.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...