Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding

14 October

I went on leave for my cousin Adam and his bride, Cam's wedding. Mama was one of the ninangs. Although this photo was taken before the ceremony.


I was one of the mass readers so I had a good vantage point taking photos. The soon to be husband and wife at the start of the ceremony.



During the exchange of rings.


The wedding ceremony was held at the Santuario de San Jose while the reception was at the Wack-Wack Golf and Country Club.

The new Mr. and Mrs. being welcomed by their guests.


One of their ninongs, Rannie Raymundo, sang a song for them. They were so special to him coz he sang something he composed himself, which he originally wrote for his wife whom he's been with for 26 years. Wow! (No, that's not his wife)


Another favorite of mine during the reception was when my cousin serenaded his bride and his father-in-law. He sang during the bride and father-of-the-bride dance. Don't know the title of the song though. But I found it so sweet! My cousin said, it would be ordinary for him to sing to his wife, but he'll be seing for his wife and his father-in-law. Aaaww! He's such a romantic.


Music was provided by the Manila Philharmonic Orchestra, of course, to which he is a member.

The hubby and I with the newlyweds. My nose is still red from crying because my cousin gave a tribute to his parents when he said his speech. He's not a very vocal person but during the reception he thanked his parents and told the guests he has the best parents in the world. He said he never dreamed of being ultra-rich but if he had the money in the world, he'd buy back the time lost between his parents because most of their marriage they were living apart (my Tito is a seaman who worked in a cruise ship most of his adult life).


What's a wedding without photobooth pics.



Congratulations and best wishes, Adam and Cam!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...