Monday, November 29, 2010

Preggy Me @ 28 Weeks

Yesterday was our third session on our birthing class. Rome made us watch a birthing video. The truth is before the start of the class, I thought Joema was nervous at the thought of watching this video. I was teasing him and joking him that it will all be alright. But after watching the video, I was terrified! I don’t know if I’m brave enough to go through labor and delivery without the meds! Last night I had a hard time sleeping because I kept on remembering the video and then some other things that we discussed yesterday like enema and shaving. We have to discuss these things with our OB when we return for our next check-up.

We haven’t bought anything for Bambini yet. We always tell her, “Wag ka muna lalabas kasi wala ka pang gamit,” especially at times when I’m having contractions. I’ve downloaded a list online but I’ve asked friends on their comments regarding the list if I should really buy those things, if they are really essential. I don’t want to buy everything and then end up not using half of what we bought. Especially because I can’t go around the mall/store for long periods of time. So I’m still waiting for their replies. This actually resulted to me finding out about a supposed “surprised” baby shower for me haha! But it wasn’t really my fault, it was my friend’s fault hehehe.

The only things we bought for Bambini are music CD’s. We’ve been playing her classical music as early as my first trimester. Can I just say, my daughter’s been really playful recently. She’s been moving a lot in my tummy and I’m always delighted with glee everytime. Yesterday during class, while we were being taught on how to breathe properly during labor, Joema can see my tummy bouncing like a radio speaker because Bambini’s so likot hahaha! We can’t concentrate on practicing breathing and pushing. I think my daughter thinks she’s part of the exercise. WE’ve been talking to her every chance we get. Last month when Joema was on night shift I had him record a song for her (his lullaby for our little Bambini), the past week I noticed that every time I play it instead of falling asleep, the little girl starts squirming inside me hehehe.

Oh, I can’t wait to see you Bambini. Although we still have to wait for a few more weeks! Here's me at 28 weeks and 3 days.





Here you can see clearer my big tummy...and arms haha

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...