Thursday, November 18, 2010

Depression’s hitting again..HARD!

But when our little bambini gives me a hard kick or a couple of jabs (like Manny Pacquiao) I’m happy as a clam. Every morning when I wake up, I tell her to be with me the whole day (as in kick me the entire day). Going to work has never been this hard and I need every bit of motivation to go to work everyday. So that was our deal, she has to keep me company and I in return, well I don’t really do much for her now but I eat and rest.

Now this depression, I think I’m sad because I want to go on a vacation. I know I have been resting but that’s at home. I want to go to a new place, sleep in a new bed, eat hotel breakfast. Oh my, hormones! I’m tearing up right now just thinking about it. Haaay!

2 comments:

TwistedHalo said...

Hi. I've read your comments in Anna's blog and I just read that you also went to Seoul. :) We got back 2 weeks ago.

I haven't been preggers but I'm imagining that hormones can be a real pain. Hang in there! :)

cris said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting! :) Alam mo it's actually after reading your post about Korea (I've been frequenting your blog too!) and other blogs I've read, that I suddenly missed travelling! Parang lahat kasi ng napuntahan kong blog yesterday puro bakasyon ang topic hahaha! I'll add you on my blogroll! :D

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...