Monday, June 06, 2011

Mother's Day

Sorry I haven’t been blogging for a while (not that anyone missed me haha!). As I’ve mentioned in my previous post I just want to experience every little thing my baby does. So I spend most of my time at home with her. I only get to go online when she’s asleep, and I usually just browse different sites because it takes time to make an entry. I used to edit photos but in keeping with less time in front of the PC, I won’t edit the photos from now on and just post them here. I really just want to document the events/things that has happened in the last month or so. So let me start with Joema’s bday and mother’s day.

8 May 2010


Mother's day this year coincided with the hubby's birthday so it was a double celebration for us. My in-laws came to celebrate with us.



Our spread



We were supposed to buy cake and ice cream but because of the sudden downpour (remember, it rained so hard that day?) we decided to go back and just order food from the nearby Chinese restaurant. Hence, the lumpiang shanghai and crispy fried chicken. The spaghetti was brought by my in-laws who came all the way from Bulacan in that bad weather so thank you. I also asked our yaya to cook soup to keep us warm.


It was also the Turkish GP so we of course watched the race. Here’s Miya watching the race with her Dad.


Happy mother’s day to me!


One really will never know certain emotions until you experience it yourself beforehand. I never knew happiness like this before. Don’t get me wrong, I was happy before, but this kind of happiness that motherhood brings is such a different experience altogether. I salute all the mothers in the world (although this is a month late), belated happy mother’s day to all of us!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...