Friday, August 26, 2011

Back from Break

I haven't talked about F1 for a long time now, have I? But I'm still up to date with the sport. We still watch every race and I'm super happy that Vettel is leading the driver's championship. I hope he gets to win another race though. I don't want him to win the championship without ever winning again - because it is mathematically possible for him to win the season without having to win another race as long as he finishes to be in the top 5 for the rest of the season. He now has 234 points, 85 points ahead of his teammate who is in a not-so-close second place. The teams took a long break (3 weeks!!!) but their back in Spa this weekend. I'm so excited to finally watch a race again.
Start of Hungarian GP - that's Vettel in front!
Source

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...