Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nuat Thai: Ensogo Voucher

Remember I've been buying those Ensogo vouchers? The first ones I bought were for a massage at Nuat Thai. I've read good reviews for this massage place so I bought a pair for me and Joema. The first vouchers they sold can be used at any Nuat Thai branch so we went to the one in Pearl Drive (didn't know that the one in Mandaluyong was just our neighbor). The voucher was for a P250 body massage so we upgraded to a Swedish massage for me and Thai massage for Joema and just added P200 total. The next set of vouchers I bought were only for the branch in Mandaluyong so we went there two times (Oh yeah, bought many vouchers for these massages). Both branches were simple and neat. No frills massage place. Here are some photos from the Mandaluyong Branch.

Reception area

Door leading to the massage area

Your feet will be washed first before your massage
They use that peppermint scrub to wash your feet


Massage tables are behind those curtains. 

2 comments:

Anna said...

ay I like the doorknob na hand. Uy, regular ka sa Ensogo ah! Mukhang sulit!!!

cris said...

Naku pati ata Metrodeal at DealGrocer suki na ko hahahaha! Will blog about my other purchases from there.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...