Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Heat is On


Looking at our calendar, I know I have a lot of other things to blog about (aside from my yaya woes). There’s Miya’s last two classes in Gymboree, our Holy Week, our quick get away trip to Anvaya. I have yet to download the photos from our camera so let me just do a quick post on how Miya beats the summer heat.

Thank you Ninong Jay for the pool and Ninang Rhoda for her swimsuit. This is one Sunday morning at my parents home:


My water baby testing the water
Pose muna for the camera
Splash, splash, splash!

Miya really loves the water. I made a GIF of her photos while she's splashing the water. Here it is.


how do you make a gif
How do you make a gif


We only took her out of the pool after she peed heehee *she's peeing here*

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...