Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Ernie and Bert

Yesterday on our way to work, hubby and I were listening to The Morning Rush. Their top 10 was top 10 tweets of cartoon characters. I think one of the entry was about Tweetie Bird and they discussed that Tweetie Bird is a male but he acts like a little girl. And then the conversation went to Ernie and Bert, I think. And that if they are gay. I don't even really remember. I just remember Chico saying that they are roommates and just close friends. Joema violently reacted, "Magkapatid! Di ba magkapatid sila? Akala ko magkapatid sila!" Joema couldn't believe what he was hearing. I was laughing so hard! I don't know if you can imagine his reaction. Imagine a little boy who suddenly was told Santa Claus was not real when he thought Santa was real. That's him yesterday! It was so funny! I was laughing my ass off in the car!

I love this...here fishy, fishy, fishy!




Day 27 of 30 (x2)

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...