Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pig and Bird's Wedding*

On the first Sunday of October, I attended the wedding of my officemate D. It was such a lovely wedding. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the wedding ceremonies and I don't really do that. So all of my photos are from the reception. The reception was held at EDSA Shangrila. It was intimate and elegant. Here are some photos.

We bumped into the newly weds outside the reception hall, waiting for the program to start. Lovely lovely bride!

I love weddings! - from my Instagram 

During the program. What's a group photo with the newly weds without the wacky shot.

We're actually waiting in line here for the buffet hehe

Chico and Delamar were the hosts...we had to take a photo with them :)

Congratulations C and D!!! 

*Those are their terms of endearment for one another :)

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...