Tuesday, January 01, 2013

1st of 2013

Happy New Year! I hope your family had a better start with the year than ours. Ours was a bit odd as all three of us were sick. Joema had a terrible headache last night he wasn't able to come with us to church. We didn't even bother to stay up until midnight. Although Miya and I stayed up until 11:30 last night watching Youtube videos of Jollibee and Gangnam. When we woke up this morning, I was the one not feeling well with cough and colds. Miya has been coughing as well. So the whole day we've been cooped up in my parents' home resting. Not the ideal way to spend the first day of 2013 but still a good one as it was spend with family. I hope the rest of 2013 will be better ( healthwise).

I leave with you a photo of my daughter who has brought us so much joy last 2012.


No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...