Friday, April 24, 2015

Where to Stay in Bonifacio Global City: F1 Hotel Manila

As mentioned in my previous post, we stayed at F1 Hotel last September for my mother's 60th birthday. I booked us two connecting rooms via Agoda. I booked 1 deluxe room with two beds and 1 deluxe room with 1 king size bed. Although when we got there the room with the supposed king sized bed also had two beds so I asked housekeeping to put the two beds together. When we checked in, one of the rooms was not yet ready so we stayed at the room where my parents and brother stayed.

Here are photos of their room.

This is what you see when you enter the room

To the side of the beds is a seating area. The door behind my father is the connecting door to the other room.
There's a TV and a desk at the foot of the bed.
The closet
A niche beside the closet where you can put your luggage

The bathroom
Very minimal toiletries were provided. Better bring your own.

And here's our room:

This shot was taken from the connecting door of the two rooms. See we had two beds instead of one king sized bed. The doors beside the TV are the closet doors.

The TV and desk
I think that couch is a pull-out bed. There's the coffee service table which I'm not sure was available at my parents' room (after looking at my photos). 
Joema is standing in front of the bathroom door
Toilet and sink

The shower area. Their bathroom is pretty small for hotel standards but we're okay with it because we're small people. But I would think some foreigners will find this tad too small for their built. 

Each room included buffet breakfast for two so we paid extra for my brother. Aside from the kiddie pool, they also have two other pools which I wasn't able to take a photo of.

I would recommend staying at this hotel if you want a staycation in BGC. If you're not a usual at the area like us, you'll find plenty of things to do and places to visit while checked in at F1 Hotel.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...